FREE TOOLS + RESOURCES
We've gathered a variety of free tools and resources to for you to take with you on your journey. Please note that while these tools and resources can be incredibly helpful, they are not meant to replace therapy or other forms of professional help. We encourage you to seek out additional support if needed.
DISCLAIMER: Some links contain affiliated links
Some of our favorite mindset books, podcasts, and shows that help lead you to more awareness of your mind, shifts in thinking, and tools that you can take with you to navigate the journey.
- Mind gym: InMind Gym, noted sports psychology consultant Gary Mack explains how your mind influences your performance on the field or on the court as much as your physical skill does, if not more so. Through 40 accessible lessons and inspirational anecdotes from prominent athletes—many of whom he has worked with—you will learn the same techniques and exercises Mack uses to help elite athletes build mental "muscle"
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success:: In this edition, Dweck offers new insights into her now famous and broadly embraced concept. She introduces a phenomenon she calls false growth mindset and guides people toward adopting a deeper, truer growth mindset. She also expands the mindset concept beyond the individual, applying it to the cultures of groups and organizations. With the right mindset, you can motivate those you lead, teach, and love - to transform their lives and your own.
- @justinsua: Head of Mental Performance, Tampa Bay Rays
- Break Point: Travel alongside some of the world's most talented tennis players as they swing for greatness and Grand Slams through an action-packed season. (Netflix)
A section where you can learn more about yourself, what makes you you, and what works and doesn't work for you. Take time to get to know yourself.
- @amandasimplywell: Goal setting, habit change, non-toxic productivity
- @themindfriend: Grow your self-awareness, confidence & impact
- @onewordwellness: Mental health, empowerment, personal growth
- dimensional: personality quiz. An app that claims "Dimensional measures over 200 personality traits across 10 dimensions to create your unique Signature.
- VIA Character Strengths:Get to Know Your Strengths. The VIA Survey of Character Strengths is a free self-assessment that takes 10 minutes and provides a wealth of information to help you understand your best qualities.
- Self-Awareness Quiz: You will receive personalized feedback on your strengths. Receive dozens of careers that match you. Your results profile asks introspective reflection questions to help you go deeper.
- What did you love to do as a child?
- What are some activities or hobbies that bring you joy?
- What are you naturally good at?
- What do you find people come to you for?
- What do you find yourself losing track of time while doing?
- What subjects or topics do you love learning about?
- What would you do if you had no financial constraints?
- What is something that excites you but are afraid to do?
- Who are your role models and why do you admire them?
- What would you like to be remembered for?
Tools, resources, and voices that discuss and address your overall well-being
Tried meditation and didn't like it? Try out these different styles and see if one of these stick for you. All availble on youtube.
Quick 10 minute options to move your body at the start of the day.
GET A SWEAT