Quick Disclosure: Some of these links happen to be affiliate links which means when you click the link to purchase something on this page, it won’t cost you more but I may receive a commission for sharing this with you. Which is great, because I was going to share it with you anyway!
The journey can get tough and we can get tired, stressed, discouraged, and unorganized so these are my favorite items that I take with my on my journey to help combat all that stuff.
This is more than a, “here are some random items, now go buy them!” list. I want to give you a little backstory on why I am recommending them and how/why each thing might be a great addition to your journey.
1. More Than Enough: Claiming Space for Who You Are (No Matter What They Say) by Elaine Welteroth We all need a good read that inspires us along our journey and Elaine Welteroth wrote exactly that.
2. LUNYA washable Silk Sleep Mask Say ‘hello’ to mask that blocks out ALL the light! It’s super comfortable.
4. Moleskine Classic 12 Month 2020 Weekly Planner, Soft Cover, XL It allows you to track you monthly and weekly schedule and I love that on each weekly page it has one blank page where anything can happen.
5. Curie All-Natural Deodorant Not only is this deodorant Aluminum-Free, Paraben-Free, and Cruelty-Free, it is a female-owned small business AND IT WORKS. How many “natural” deodorants have you tried that didn’t work? Yeah, me too.
6. 8oz Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile soap – lavender Lavender is calming and helps bring about sleep so a warm shower before bed plus this body soap is recipe for a good nights sleep.
7. Stasher 100% Silicone Reusable Food Bag I tested these out on a recent travel and I’m a huge fan. Before, I was using a million zip-lock bags that just end up getting crumpled up and thrown out.
8. WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker I wanted a simple speaker that had good sound, a good price, and easy to use. This speaker was all of that.
9. Large Crystalline Travel Bag I LOVE THIS BAG. It goes from being in my gym back to my cary on toiletry bag. It’s huge but it’s clear so I can immediately see where everything is when I need and want it.
10. Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Nothing calms me and my atmosphere down like a candle. They have a lid so I am able to throw it in my bag for travel.