Choosing courage over fear is NOT easy, but a reminder that helps me is that fear will never 100% vanish and sometimes I will just have to do it scared.
When I’m going for something really big or dreaming big, fear does its best to try to keep me safe, small, and in my comfort zone because thats it’s job, to keep us safe.
But sometimes it doesn’t know the difference from between being hunted by a lion like were were back in the old days to thinking about a public speaking opportunity. SO many times I have to take a second and listen to what fear is saying, “what will people think, what if you mess up, what if you fail, etc” all valid worries but I refuse to let fear hold me back.
Sending you allll the courageous vibes your way!
Related post: Don’t be the only thing holding yourself back
- “courage is being yourself everyday in a world that tells you to be someone else.”
- “Your life unfolds in proportion to your courage“
- “Life is about courage and going into the unknown. (the greatest things that have happened to us have been after taking the leap into the unknown. What will you be courageous about this week?)”
- “All your dreams can come true if you have be courage to pursue them”
- “Courage does not always roar. Something courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.”
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
- “Living your dream life and shooting for the stars is not reserved for someone else — someone prettier, smarter or wealthier. Oh no my sweet friend, it’s reserved for you! I believe the difference between why some people are living their dream life and why some people aren’t is courage.” – Melissa Ambrosini
- “Courage and bravery are the foundations for living your dream life”
- “courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid, courage means you don’t let fear stop you.”
- “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself not the life others expected of me. I mean it. Promise me, this dying women, that you will always be true to yourself, that you will be brave enough to to live the way you want to, regardless of what others will say.” – GRACE. 5 Regrets of the Dying
- “Go for what you want. Yes, it’s going to scare you just thinking about it and it’s going to take courage. It sounds easier said than done, “go for what you want” but it only takes movement. Baby steps. And courage. “
- “Courage is defined as “the ability to do something that frightens another.” Life will throw you an opportunity to be bold today. To love, to trust, and to dare. In my experience, we find the most joy in these moments.”
- “Courage is already in you, it just needs to be released! Step out of your comfort zone and dare to be the change you want to see in the world. No matter what it is you are tackling this year, let this design be a reminder of the strength that lies within you. You can do it!”